Library of the fine arts, or, Repertory of painting, sculpture, architecture, and engraving [electronic resource].
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1 (Feb. 1831)-v. 4 (Oct. 1832).
- Publication Frequency:
- Filmed with later titles: Arnold's library of the fine arts; Arnold's magazine of the fine arts, and journal of literature and science.
- Supplement Note:
- Supplements: Reynolds, Sir Joshua. Discourses delivered to the students of the Royal Academy, v. 2 (1831); Opie, John. Lectures on painting, v. 4 (1832).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 32351778