A translation of the passages from Greek, Latin, Italian, and French writers, quoted in the prefaces and notes to The pursuits of literature [electronic resource] ; a poem, in four dialogues. To which is prefixed, A prefatory epistle, ... By the translator
- Mathias, Thomas James, 1754?-1835
- London : printed for T. Becket, 1798.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, lxxv, 5 unnumbered pages, 104 pages ; 8⁰.
- The translator = Thomas J. Mathias., With a half-title., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT131061.
View MARC record | catkey: 3235527