Dictionarium Anglo-Britannicum [electronic resource] : or, a general English dictionary, comprehending a brief, but emphatical and clear explication of all sorts of difficult words, ... By John Kersey, ...
- Kersey, John, active 1720
- London : printed for J. Phillips, J. Taylor, and administrat of H. Rhodes, 1721.
- The third edition, corrected and enlarged.
- Physical Description:
- 696 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- "An unconfessed abridgement of Kersey's revision of Edward Phillip's dictionary" (Alston).
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, . 93
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT133238.
View MARC record | catkey: 3236037