An essay on the writings and genius of Shakespear [electronic resource] : compared with the Greek and French dramatic poets. With some remarks upon the misrepresentations of Mons. de Voltaire
- Montagu, Mrs. (Elizabeth), 1720-1800
- Dublin : printed for H. Saunders, J. Potts, W. Sleater, D. Chamberlaine, and J. Williams, 1769.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 242 pages ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Elizabeth Robinson Montagu.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT134833.
View MARC record | catkey: 3236517