The history and adventures of Gil Blas of Santillane [electronic resource] : Translated from the French of Monsieur Le Sage, by Dr. Smollet. To which are added, Memoirs of the author and translator. Formerly published in four volumes; the whole now comprized in one large octavo volume. Embellished with copper-plates
- Le Sage, Alain René, 1668-1747
- Uniform Title:
- Histoire de Gil Blas de Santillane. English
- London : printed for Alex. Hogg, 
- Hogg's edition.
- Physical Description:
- 357, 3 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- With an additional titlepage engraved: 'Hogg's new novelists magazine or lady's & gentlemens entertaining library. .. Vol.VII'.
Published in parts numbered 75 to 84.
Edition statement at head of titlepage.
The plates are dated 1794.
With a final leaf of Directions to the binder.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT135692.
View MARC record | catkey: 3236670