A conversation on the plurality of worlds [electronic resource] : Translated from the French of M. De Fontenelle. To which is added Mr. Addison's Defence of the Newtonian philosophy
- Fontenelle, M. de (Bernard Le Bovier), 1657-1757
- Uniform Title:
- Entretiens sur la pluralité des mondes. English
- London : Sold by T. Dursley, A. Millard, E. Jobson, D. Evans, and R. Newton, 1783.
- Physical Description:
- 145, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- The imprint is false; possibly printed in Scotland.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT137572.
View MARC record | catkey: 3237007