An essay on the nature and immutability of truth [electronic resource] : in opposition to sophistry and scepticism. By James Beattie, ...
- Beattie, James, 1735-1803
- London [i.e. Edinburgh] : printed for Edward and Charles Dilly; and William Creech, Edinburgh, 1778.
- The sixth edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, vi, 1 unnumbered page, x-xvi, 1 unnumbered page, 4-475, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- With a half-title.
The imprint is false; printed in Edinburgh.
Direction line: Vol. I.
A reissue, with cancel titlepage, of the sixth edition, Edinburgh, 1777.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT138976.
View MARC record | catkey: 3237401