Historical memoirs of the Irish bards [electronic resource] : Interspersed with anecdotes of, and occasional observations on the music of Ireland. Also, an historical and descriptive account of the musical instruments of the ancient Irish. And an appendix, ... By Joseph C. Walker, ...
- Walker, Joseph C. (Joseph Cooper), -1810
- London : printed for T. Payne and son, and G. G. J. and J. Robinson, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 166, 124, 2 unnumbered pages, plates : portrait,illustrations,engr.music ; 4⁰.
- A reissue of the Dublin edition of 1786.
The titlepage, and sig. A1 containing preface and errata are cancels.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT146945.
View MARC record | catkey: 3238674