The art of English poetry [electronic resource] : Containing, I. Rules for making verses. II. A collection of the most natural, agreeable and sublime thoughts, ... III. A dictionary of rhymes. By Edward Bysshe, gent
- Bysshe, Edward, active 1702-1712
- London : printed for F. Clay, J. Brotherton, J. R. and J. Hazard, W. Meadows, T. Astley, S. Austen, L. Gilliver, & J. Clarke, C. Corbett, Tho. Payne, 1737.
- The eighth edition corrected and enlarged. ..
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 12⁰.
- A slip bearing the name of Tho. Payne has been pasted over the last three booksellers (W. Mears, T. Longman and J. Brown) in the imprint to both volumes., Includes: 'A collection of the most natural and sublime thoughts' and 'A dictionary of rhymes', each with a separate titlepage., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT148055.
View MARC record | catkey: 3238838