A lecture on heads [electronic resource] : written by George Alexander Stevens, with additions by Mr. Pilon; as delivered by Mr. Charles Lee Lewis, ... To which is added an essay on satire. With the genuine edition of G. A. Stevens's songs
- Stevens, George Alexander, 1710-1784
- Dublin : printed by William Porter, for Mess. Byrne, Wogan, Jones, Moore, and Dornin, 1788.
- A new genuine edition corrected. ..
- Physical Description:
- xii,266 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Edition statement at head of titlepage.
'Address to the public' signed: Charles Lee Lewis.
E4 is known as a cancel with corrected page numbers in the 'Alphabetical list of the songs.' and as such is N2 signed E4.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT154610.
View MARC record | catkey: 3239191