The history of Sir Charles Grandison [electronic resource] : In a series of letters published from the originals, by the editor of Pamela and Clarissa. In seven volumes. Vol. II.
- Richardson, Samuel, 1689-1761
- Uniform Title:
- History of Sir Charles Grandison
- London : printed for S. Richardson; and sold by C. Hitch and L. Hawes; by J. and J. Rivington; by Andrew Millar; by R. and J. Dodsley; and by J. Leake, at Bath, 1754.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 358 pages ; 12⁰.
- Editor of Pamela and Clarissa = Samuel Richardson.
Two issues of vols. 1, 3 and 4 of the third edition were published.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sale, W. M., Samuel Richardson. A bibliographical record of his literary career with historical notes. New Haven, 1936. No. 41
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT160992.
View MARC record | catkey: 3239373