Rational sports [electronic resource] : in dialogues passing among the children of a family. Designed as a hint to mothers how they may inform the minds of their little people ...
- Lovechild, Mrs., 1744-1813
- London : printed and sold by John Marshall, [1790?]
- Fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, viii-88 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Anonymous. By Eleanor Fenn who used the pseudonym Mrs. Lovechild.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT168282.
View MARC record | catkey: 3239749