Ridotto: or, downfall of masquerades [electronic resource] ; in commendation of the suppos'd author of the poem, lately publish'd, call'd, The bawdy-house: a poem
- Statute, Moses
- London : printed for A. Moore, 1723.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 13, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Dedication signed: Moses Statute, a pseudonym, and addressed to H----y M-----t, the alleged author of 'The bawdy-house'., With a half-title., Against Heidegger changing masquerades to ridottos., Verse., The bookseller's name in the imprint is fictitious., Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Foxon, R208 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT171303.
View MARC record | catkey: 3239890