The wit's magazine; or, library of Momus [electronic resource] : Being a compleat repository of mirth, humour, and entertainment. ...
- London : printed for Harrison and Co., 1784-85.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes,plates : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- Published monthly Jan. 1784 - May 1785.
No more published.
Edited by Thomas Holcroft.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Index Note:
- V. I includes contents index, and list of prize winning contributors.
- Complexity Note:
- Cumulates monthly numbers of: The Wit's magazine.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT179854.
View MARC record | catkey: 3240417