Tristram Shandy's bon mots, repartees, odd adventures, and humorous stories [electronic resource] ; all warranted originals; being taken from actual conversations; or collected from the most authentick intelligence. To which are added, ... a story of a cock and a bull, in the Shandy stile; a poetical epistle, never before printed; ... and a new dialogue of the dead, between Dean Swift, and Henry Fielding, Esq
- London : printed for E. Cabe, 1760.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 72 pages ; 8⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT182185.
View MARC record | catkey: 3240588