A dictionary of the English language [electronic resource] : in which the words are deduced from their originals, and illustrated in their different significations by examples from the best writers. To which are prefixed, a history of the language, and an English grammar. By Samuel Johnson. In two volumes. ...
- Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784
- London : printed for J. Mifflin, 1777.
- The fourth edition, revised by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 4⁰.
- A reissue, with a new titlepage, of the Thomas Ewing Dublin edition of 1777., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Alston, V 185 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT182767.
View MARC record | catkey: 3240628