The commodity excis'd [electronic resource] : or, the women in an uproar. A new ballad opera. As it will be privately acted, in the secret apartments of vintners and tobacconists. By Timothy Smoke
- Smoke, Timothy
- London : printed for the author, and sold by T. Bancks near Fleet-Bridge, and the booksellers of London and Westminster, MDCCXXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 32 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Timothy Smoke is a pseudonym (NUC)., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Goldsmiths', 7148 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT184358.
View MARC record | catkey: 3240721