A genuine and authentick history of the life and character of Samuel Goodere, Esq; (late commander of the Ruby,) who was executed at Bristol on Wednesnesday [sic] the 15th of April, 1741, for the unnatural murder of his own brother Sir John Dinely Goodere, Bart [electronic resource].
- Foote, Samuel, 1720-1777
- Uniform Title:
- Genuine memoirs of the life of Sir John Dinely Goodere
- London : printed, and sold at the pamphlet-shops, and by the news sellers in town and country, [1750?]
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages, plate : illustrations ; 8⁰.
- The original edition is entitled 'The genuine memoirs of the life of Sir John Dinely Goodere'.
Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT186497.
View MARC record | catkey: 3240943