An excellent ballad of that most dreadful combate [electronic resource] : fought between Moore of Moore-Hall, and the dragon of Wantley. To a pleasant tune much in request. Licens'd and enter'd according to order
- [London] : Printed by and for T. Norris, at the Looking-glass on London-bridge. And sold by J. Walter, [1711-1732]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations (woodcut) ; oblong 1/2⁰.
- Verse - "Old stories tell how Hercules,"., Publication date range from Bodleian Library ballads database., In four columns with the title and a woodcut above the first two; the columns are not separated by rules., Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT192225.
View MARC record | catkey: 3241422