The improvement of the mind [electronic resource] : The second part. Containing various remarks and rules about the communication of useful knowledge. To which is added, a discourse on the education of children and youth. By Isaac Watts, D.D.
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- Uniform Title:
- Improvement of the mind. Part 2
- London : printed for T. Longman; C. Dilly, F. and C. Rivington, W. Otridge and Son, J. Matthews, and Vernor and Hood, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 315, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Reproduction of original from the Bodleian Library (Oxford).
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT216477.
View MARC record | catkey: 3242323