Sacred poetry [electronic resource] : Consisting of psalms and hymns, adapted to Christian devotion, in public and private. Selected from the best authors, with variations and additions. By Jeremy Belknap, D.D. Published according to act of Congress
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. Selections. English Miscellaneous Metrical Versions
- [Boston] : Printed at Boston for Thomas and Andrews and D. West, proprietors of the work. Sold by them at their respective bookstores, and by the several booksellers in town and country. Nov, 1797 
- Second edition, with improvements.
- Physical Description:
- 231, 9 unnumbered pages, 263, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Clarke, John, 1755-1798
Belknap, Jeremy, 1744-1798
- Related Titles:
- Sacred poetry
- With additions and corrections by John Clarke. Cf. the note on p. 249, 2nd count, signed: J. B. May 31, 1798.
Edition statement transposed; precedes "Published .. Congress" on titlepage.
The imprint phrase "proprietors of the work" enclosed in square brackets.
Erratum statement, p. , 1st count.
The hymns have separate pagination and register.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31793
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW2548.
View MARC record | catkey: 3242749