A complete German grammar [electronic resource] : in two parts. The first part containing the theory of the language through all the parts of speech; the second part is the practice in as ample a manner as can be desired. By John James Bachmair, M.A.
- Bachmair, John James, -1778
- Philadelphia : Printed by Charles Cist, no. 104. North Second-Street, M,DCC,XCIII. 
- The second American edition. To which are prefixed rules for pronunciation and spelling.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 285, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Errors in paging: p. 213, 266 misnumbered 113, 466. In some copies, p. 59 is misnumbered 95.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25128
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW20062.
View MARC record | catkey: 3242807