The Patriots of North-America [electronic resource] : a sketch. With explanatory notes. [Four lines in Latin].
- New-York : Printed [by James Rivington?], In the year M,DCC,LXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 47, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Cooper, Myles, 1737-1785
- In verse. An attack on the fomenters of anti-British sentiment.
Myles Cooper is suggested as possible author in the Dictionary of American biography.
Tentatively ascribed to the press of James Rivington by Evans. Rivington is lauded in a note on p. 36-37.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14359
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry ^DBBc94
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 59109
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW28862.
View MARC record | catkey: 3242875