A poem on industry [electronic resource] : Addressed to the citizens of the United States of America. By Colonel David Humphreys, minister resident at the Court of Lisbon
- Humphreys, David, 1752-1818
- Philadelphia : Printed for Mathew Carey, no. 118, Market-Street, October 14, 1794.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 3 unnumbered pages, 8-22 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Also issued as the seventh title in: Select pamphlets: viz. 1. Political progress of Britain .. Philadelphia : Mathew Carey, 1796 (Evans 31173)., "Books, published by M. Carey .."--p. [23-24]., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27145, Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry ^DBBc225, Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 33813, and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW28903.
View MARC record | catkey: 3242879