A short introduction to Latin grammar [electronic resource] : for the use of the University and Academy of Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia. [Two lines of Latin quotations, the first from Horace].
- Davidson, James, 1732-1809
- Exeter [N.H.] : Printed at Exeter [N.H.] by and for J. Lamson, and sold at his book store, wholesale or retail, 1794.
- Sixth edition, corrected and revised.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-108 pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- University of Pennsylvania
- The Philadelphia, 1804, and subsequent editions name James Davidson as author.
On the title page, the second line of Latin quotation is mistakenly attributed to Horace.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the Literature and language series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27701
English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW29419.
View MARC record | catkey: 3242900