Sport sciences for health [electronic resource].
- Italy : Springer-Verlag, 2004-
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Coverage includes biochemical, physiological, pathophysiological and clinical aspects of research on physical exercise in the prevention of diabetes mellitus and insulin resistance syndrome, cardiovascular diseases, inflammation, and some cancers. The journal also presents studies identifying the "dose" of physical exercise suitable for prevention and the "dose" suitable for treatment of specific diseases, for the different sport activities.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with: Volume 1, issue 1 (December 2004).
- Publication Frequency:
- Three issues a year, 2007-
- Special Numbering:
- Some issues combined.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 32432196