The Stark County Democrat [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Stark County Democrat (Canton, Ohio)
- Additional Titles:
- Stark Democrat
- Canton, Ohio : W. & G. Dunbar, Jr.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in June 1833; ceased with Mar. 30, 1912 issue?
- Publication Frequency:
- Weekly, July 2, 1908-1912
Frequency varies, June 1833-June 26, 1908
- Editor: Archibald McGregor, <1852>-1858, 1860-1877.
Publishers: Daniel Gotshall, <1835-1846>; Edward J. Carney, B.F. Leiter <1848>; John & A. McGregor, 1848; Archibald McGregor, 1848-<1858>; Thomas Beer, 1858-1860; Archibald McGregor, 1860-1866; A. McGregor & Son, 1867-1877; Democrat Pub. Co., 1888-1912.
- Supplement Note:
- Special issue, consisting of the annual messages of the President and of the governor of Ohio, published Dec. 14, 1846.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Complexity Note:
- Daily eds.: Canton daily Democrat, 1884-1888, and: News-Democrat (Canton, Ohio : l888), 1888-1903, and: Canton morning news, 1903-1910, and: News-Democrat (Canton, Ohio : Morning ed.), 1910-1912, and: Canton evening times, 1910, and: News-Democrat (Canton, Ohio : Evening ed.), 1910.
View MARC record | catkey: 32433121