A letter from King Edward the Sixth. To Sir Barnaby Fitzpatrick, in the possession of the Earl of Upper Ossory [electronic resource].
- Edward VI, King of England, 1537-1553
- [Houghton Park] : Printed at Houghton Park, 1770.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1547-1553 : Edward VI)
- Describing a royal progress.
Published by George Walpole, Earl of Orford? - Subsequently reprinted by Horace Walpole at Strawberry Hill as no. 5 in 'Copies of seven original letters from King Edward VI'.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Houghton Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN11534.
View MARC record | catkey: 3243536