A compleat history of Europe [electronic resource] : or, a view of the affairs thereof, civil and military, for the year 1709. Containing all the publick and secret transactions therein; ... Intermix'd with great variety of original papers, ... With the remarkables of the year; ... Illustrated with three cutts, ... To be continued annually
- Jones, D. (David), active 1676-1720
- London : printed for Henry Rhodes; John Nicholson; and Andrew Bell, 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 439, that is, 544 pages, 8 unnumbered pages, plates ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By David Jones.
P. 544 misnumbered 439; this leaf 2M8 was meant to be cancelled and inserted after 2F3 at p. 438.
Variant copies have p.544 numbered correctly, with insertion note at the foot of p.543.
With an initial advertisement leaf and an index.
Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN14651.
View MARC record | catkey: 3243630