Authentic memoirs of the life and adventures of James Molesworth Hobart [electronic resource] : (alias Lord Massey, alias the Duke of Ormond,) from his birth in the year 1765, to his execution on the 13th of February 1793. Together with his respective trials, ... (To which is added) a poem written by himself; which was found in his cell, ...
- Collard, John, 1769-1810
- Birmingham : printed by I. Hawkins, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- 31, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By John Collard., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN15977.
View MARC record | catkey: 3243682