The history of Paraguay. Containing amongst many other new, curious, and interesting particulars of that country, a full and authentic account of the establishments formed there by the Jesuits, ... Written originally in French, by the celebrated Father Charlevoix. In two volumes [electronic resource].
- Charlevoix, Pierre-François-Xavier de, 1682-1761
- Uniform Title:
- Histoire du Paraguay. English
- Dublin : printed for P. & W. Wllson [sic], H. Saunders, W. Sleater, B. Grierson, J. Potts, D. Chamberlaine, and J. Williams, 1769.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 8⁰.
- An abridged version., In the imprint to Vol. 2, the names of the printers are rearranged and "Wilson" is spelled correctly., Reproduction of original from the Cambridge University Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN17727.
View MARC record | catkey: 3243762