A genuine, impartial, and authentick account of the life of William Parsons, Esq [electronic resource] ; executed at Tyburn, Monday, Feb. 11, 1751, for returning from transportation. Containing, the particulars of his whole life, ... taken from memoirs of his own hand-writing, and communicated by him to a person who attended him during the whole time of his confinement in Newgate. ...
- Parsons, William, 1717-1751
- London : printed for T. Parker, and C. Corbet, 1751.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 70 pages ; 8⁰.
- Signatures: [A]² (-[A]2) (A1 + K1) B-K⁴ (-K4) (K1 + A1).
Reproduction of original from the Huntington Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN18189.
View MARC record | catkey: 3243809