Memoirs of Nicholas Gabrini de Rienzi [electronic resource] ; who from a low and despicable situation, rais'd himself to sovereign authority in Rome, in the fourteenth century; ... Collected from contemporary authors and the best historians during that period. From the French of the Reverend Fathers Brumoy and Cerceau
- Du Cerceau, père (Jean-Antoine), 1670-1730
- Uniform Title:
- Conjuration de Nicolas Gabrini. English
- London : printed for R. Griffiths, and G. Woodfall, [1740?]
- Physical Description:
- viii,280 pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Brumoy, Pierre, 1688-1742
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- "'Written by Father Cerceau .. and found at his death among his papers.' The ms. as delivered to the original editor, Pierre Brumoy, lacked the first 68 pages, which he supplied, publishing the whole in 1733 with title: Conjuration de Nicolas Gabrini, dit de Rienzi, tyran de Rome en 1347." (NUC).
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Libraries.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN22044.
View MARC record | catkey: 3243945