The sportsman's dictionary; or, the gentleman's companion [electronic resource] : for town and country. ... Collected from the best authors, with very considerable additions and improvements by experienced gentlemen
- Uniform Title:
- Sportsman's dictionary: or, the country gentleman's companion
- Dublin : printed by Peter Hoey, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- v, 555 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- An enlarged version of 'The sportsman's dictionary: or, the country gentleman's companion, in all rural recreations', originally published in 1735.
Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Libraries.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN23283.
View MARC record | catkey: 3243992