Chess analysed [electronic resource] : or instructions by which a perfect knowledge of this noble game may in a short time be acquir'd. By A. D. Philidor
- Philidor, F. D. (François Danican), 1726-1795
- Uniform Title:
- Analyze des echecs. English
- London : printed for C. Nourse, 1787.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- viii,144 pages ; 8⁰.
- A. D. Philidor = François André Danican.
First published in 1749 as 'L'analyze des echecs'.
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN27811.
View MARC record | catkey: 3244065