The chronology and history of the world [electronic resource] : from the creation to the year of Christ, 1790. Illustrated in LVI tables; ... By the Revd. John Blair L.L.D.
- Blair, John, -1782
- London : printed in the year, 1790.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 20, 104 leaves, 38 unnumbered pages, plates : maps ; 2⁰.
- The titlepage and dedication are engraved - Includes 104 leaves of unnumbered plates - Includes "On the rise and progress of geography" by John Blair - With an index., Reproduction of original from the John Rylands University Library of Manchester., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN47189.
View MARC record | catkey: 3244243