The voyages, dangerous adventures, and imminent escapes [electronic resource] : of Capt. Richard Falconer. Containing the laws, customs, and manners of the Indians in America; ... Intermixed with the voyages and adventures of Thomas Randal, of Cork, pilot; ... and an account of his death. The fifth edition, corrected. To which is added, a great deliverance at sea, by W. Johnson, ...
- Chetwood, W. R. (William Rufus), -1766
- London : printed for G. Keith, 1764.
- Physical Description:
- 222, 4 unnumbered pages, vi, 36 pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Johnson, William, D.D.
- Related Titles:
- Deus nobiscum
- Richard Falconer = William Rufus Chetwood.
With an index.
'Deus nobiscum. A narrative of a great deliverance at sea' has separate dated titlepage and pagination.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN63241.
View MARC record | catkey: 3244270