A letter to Sir Jacob Bankes [electronic resource] : by birth a Swede, ... concerning the late Minehead doctrine, which was establish'd by a certain free Parliament of Sweden, to the utter enslaving of that Kingdom. By William Benson, ...
- Benson, William, 1682-1754
- Uniform Title:
- History, or present state of Sweden
- London : printed for E. Sanger; and sold by A. Baldwin, 1711.
- The eleventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Originally published as: 'The history, or present state of Sweden'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT5328.
View MARC record | catkey: 3244440