London work-house [electronic resource] : A true report of the great number of poor, vagrant, and other children, as also of the other grown and able poor, beggars, vagabonds, and other idle and disorderly persons, educated, maintained, and imployed by the President and Governors, for the Poor of the City of London, at the Work-House in Bishops-gate-street, ...
- Corporate Author:
- Governors for the Poor (London, England)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Docket-title: 'A true report of the poor maintained and imployed in the Work-House. Easter, 1705'.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT12671.
View MARC record | catkey: 3244574