Museum Southgatianum, being a catalogue of the valuable collection of books, coins, medals, and natural history, of the late Rev. Richard Southgate, ... To which is prefixed, Memoirs of his life [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Leigh and Sotheby
- London : printed for Leigh and Sotheby, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xxi, 5 unnumbered pages, 95, 1 unnumbered page;68, 2 unnumbered pages;11, 1 unnumbered page, plate : portrait ; 8⁰.
- A collected work consisting of two sale catalogues entitled: 'Bibliotheca Southgatiana' and 'A catalogue of the elegant and curious collection of shells, .. of .. Rev. Richard Southgate,' each with their own titlepage, pagination and register, an extended catalogue of coins and medals which was not the actual sale catalogue, and the prefaced memoirs.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT13083.
View MARC record | catkey: 3244582