An historical treatise of cities, and burghs or boroughs [electronic resource] : Shewing their original, and whence, and from whom they received their liberties, privileges, and immunities; ... By Rob. Brady, ...
- Brady, Robert, 1627?-1700
- London : printed for A.L. and sold by John Nutt, and by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1704.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, iv, 88, that is, 90 pages, 41, that is, 43 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- The pagination is irregular.
The appendix has separate register and pagination.
With two prefaces entitled 'The preface to the reader'.
Reproduction of original from the "Department of Special Collections, Kenneth Spencer Research Library, University of Kansas".
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT25398.
View MARC record | catkey: 3244774