The characters of Robert Earl of Essex, favourite to Queen Elizabeth, and George D. of Buckingham, favourite to K. James I. and K. Ch. I [electronic resource] : With a comparison. By the Right Honourable Edward late Earl of Clarendon
- Clarendon, Edward Hyde, Earl of, 1609-1674
- Uniform Title:
- Difference and disparity between the estates and conditions of George, Duke of Buckingham, and Robert, Earl of Essex
- London : printed for A. Baldwin, 1706.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 35, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- First published in 'Reliquiæ Wottonianæ' in 1651 as 'Difference and disparity between the estates and conditions of George, Duke of Buckingham, and Robert, Earl of Essex' and attributed to Sir Henry Wotton in that work.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT53988.
View MARC record | catkey: 3245717