The history of Francis-Eugene Prince of Savoy [electronic resource] : ... Containing, the military transactions of above thirty campaigns, made by his Serene Highness in Hungary, Italy, Germany, and the Low-Countries. ... The whole compiled from the best authorities, ... by an English officer, who served under his Highness in the last war with France
- Bancks, John, 1709-1751
- London : printed for James Hodges, 1742.
- The second edition, corrected by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 343, 13 unnumbered pages, plates : map,portrait ; 12⁰.
- English officer = John Bancks.
With an index and three final pages of advertisements.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT56091.
View MARC record | catkey: 3245805