Letters of Abelard and Heloise [electronic resource] : To which is prefixed a particular account of their lives, amours, and misfortunes. By the late John Hughes, Esq. To which are now added, the poems of Eloisa to Abelard. By Mr. Pope. And Abelard to Eloisa, by Mrs. Madan
- Abelard, Peter, 1079-1142
- Uniform Title:
- Epistolae. English
- London : printed for W. Johnston, B. Law, T. Lowndes, T. Longman, and T. Caslon, 1773.
- The eleventh edition, ornamented with cuts.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 183, 1 unnumbered page, plates ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Héloïse, approximately 1095-1163 or 1164 and Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744
- Related Titles:
- Eloisa to Abelard
- Reproduction of original from the British Library. and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT62848.
View MARC record | catkey: 3246088