An excursion from Paris to Fontainebleau. To which is added, an adventure in the Champs Elisees, near Paris; ... Translated from the French. By a gentleman, late of Bath [electronic resource].
- Harington, Edward, Sir, 1753?-1807
- [London] : Printed for the author, and sold by T. Becket, Pall Mall, and by G. Ledger, Dover, 1786.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xiv, 304 pages ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Sir E. Harington.
With a preliminary advertisement leaf.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT63172.
View MARC record | catkey: 3246114