Memoirs of John Fothergill, M.D. &c [electronic resource] : By John Coakley Lettsom
- Lettsom, John Coakley, 1744-1815
- London : printed for C. Dilly, 1786.
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, v, 3 unnumbered pages, 280, 8 unnumbered pages, plates : portraits ; 8⁰.
- The titlepage is engraved., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 40725 and English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT63446.
View MARC record | catkey: 3246170