The compleat gamester [electronic resource] : or, instructions how to play at all manner of usual and most gentile games, either on cards, dice, billiards, trucks, bowls, chess. Also the arts and misteries of riding, racing, archery, cock-fighting. To which is added, the game of basset, ...
- Cotton, Charles, 1630-1687
- London : printed for Charles Browne, 1709.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 184 pages, plate ; 8⁰.
- Anonymous. By Charles Cotton.
With an initial leaf, headed on the verso: "The explanation of the frontispiece".
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT64307.
View MARC record | catkey: 3246230