Yeast [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Yeast (Chichester, England : Online)
- Additional Titles:
- Yeast (Chichester Engl., Online)
- [Chichester] ; [New York] : John Wiley & Sons, ©1985-
- Abstracts and full-text (PDF only), 1997- ; abstracts only, 1996.
Focuses on research on all aspects of Saccharomyces and other yeast genera. The topics covered include: genetics; genomics; molecular biology; cell and developmental biology; biochemistry; physiology; pathobiology; biotechnology; ecology; taxonomy; and evolution.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, issue 1 (Sept. 1985)-.
- Related Titles:
- Comparative and functional genomics
- Publication Frequency:
- 16 no. a year, 1995-
4 no. a year, 1986-1988
9 no. a year, 1991
2 no. a year, 1985
- Title from table of contents screen (Wiley InterScience; viewed: 8/11/2006).
- Supplement Note:
- Has occasional supplements.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Complexity Note:
- Issues for 2000 include section: Comparative and functional genomics; issued separately, 2001-
View MARC record | catkey: 32462629