The second part of The fortunate transport. Being a continuation of the lady's adventures, from the time of her arrival in England, to her death; including the famous story of the gold watch. By the author of the first part [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Fortunate transport. Part 2.
- London : printed for T. Taylor, [1750?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 45, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- The first part is entitled 'The fortunate transport; or, the secret history of the life and adventures of the celebrated Polly Haycock, .. By a Creole'.
Also issued as part of: 'The temple of fame: or, the Sc--d---l---s chronicle for the year 1748', v.2.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from the British Library.
Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT65361.
View MARC record | catkey: 3246275