Brighton new guide [electronic resource] ; or, a description of Brighthelmston, and the adjacent country; with an account of the following places: East Bourn, Lewes, ...
- Fisher, F. G. (Frederick George)
- London : printed, for the editor, by T. Burton; and sold by Mr. Debret; Mr. Wright; Mr. Hookham; Mr. Carpenter; and F. G. Fisher, Brighthelmston, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 2 unnumbered pages, 92, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Compiled by Frederick George Fisher., The final leaf contains an advertisement for F. G. Fisher., Reproduction of original from the British Library., and Available online to authorized PSU users as part of the History and geography series of Eighteenth century collections online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT67310.
View MARC record | catkey: 3246428